Chocolate Cheesecake. Choose from Appetizers, Salads, Pastas and more, There is Truly Something for Everyone! Make Harry & David Your Destination For Cheesecake Gifts That Are Sure To Delight. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David.
I suggest not adding the hazelnuts until serving time—they. Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes Next time you make a cheesecake, opt for the chocolate variety: a marriage of two of the most delicious flavors out there. Easy Chocolate Cheesecake is a Great Make Ahead Dessert Recipe! You can cook Chocolate Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 Cup of butter , softened.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 Ounces of chocolate bittersweet chips.
- You need 3/4 Cup of castor sugar.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of custard powder.
- Prepare 3 Ounces of chocolate bittersweet chips.
- You need 1/2 Cup of cream double.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of golden syrup.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Water , hot.
This Chocolate Cheesecake is for TRUE chocolate lovers. It is creamy and rich…almost like a dense chocolate mousse, but BETTER! The Oreo crust really pairs beautifully with the creamy chocolate filling, and I topped t all off with an easy chocolate ganache! To make the filling: Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl or large cup.
Chocolate Cheesecake step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- First dissolve 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder in 1 tablespoon of hot water and keep aside. Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and butter till the mixture resenbles damp clumps of sand..
- Press into the base of a 9 inch springform cake tin, and place in the freezer..
- Melt the bittersweet chocolate chips (6 oz) over a double boiler (or you could just microwave it) and set it aside to cool slightly..
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer to soften it. add the castor sugar and custard powder and beat well, till combined..
- Beat in the whole eggs, and then the yolks..
- Beat in the sour cream..
- Lastly, add the cocoa dissolved in hot water and the melted bittersweet chocolate. mix well and set aside..
- Remove the springform tin from the freezer. wrap the tin in a layer of clingwrap, and then a layer of aluminum foil (make sure the layers are tight)..
- Sit the springform tin in a roasting pan. por the cake mix into the tin..
- Now pour hot water from a recently boiled kettle around the tin, so that the water comes up halfway of the tin..
- Place it in the oven and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. you can tell its done when the top is just set, but the center is still a bit wobbly..
- At this point, take the tin out of the water-bath and place it ona counter top. carefully peel off the layers of foil and cling..
- Let it cool to room temperature. once sufficiently cooled, place it in the refrigerator (preferably overnight).
- The cake will have shrunk so that it leaves the sides and forms a perfect circle. this is the time when you can unspring the cake from the tin..
- Place the cake on a serving platter..
- Now, melt the 3 oz bitersweet chocolate chips over a double boiler. add the double cream and the golden syrup and mix well..
- Take it off the double boiler, and let it cool ever so slightly..
- Drizzle this chocolate sauce all over the cheesecake (dont have to be very pretty about it, just doodle the sauce all over the cake).
- Cheesy-chocolaty heaven is yours to indulge in!.
Heat, stirring frequently, until the chips melt and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat, stir in the espresso powder, and set the mixture aside. Chocolate-y goodness in a cheesecake is what you get from this recipe using cocoa and chocolate chips with the cream cheese standard. This cheesecake was THE BEST chocolate cheesecake I have ever made. My non chocolate friend ate two pieces!