Non-bake Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake. Make Lasting Memories with Gourmet Gifts from Harry & David. Edible® Bouquets And Gifts Are Always Made To Order With The Freshest Fruit And Chocolate. No Matter The Occasion, Count On Edible® For Unforgettable Fruit And Chocolate Delights.
Chill in the fridge or freezer until the chocolate has firmed up. Remove the sides of the springform pan from the chilled cheesecake, and pour the ganache on top. Dip the bottom half of each strawberry into the melted chocolate and place on the lined pan. You can cook Non-bake Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Non-bake Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake
- It’s of The Base.
- Prepare 250 grams of Digestive Biscuits.
- You need 100 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s of The Cheesecake Mix.
- It’s 600 grams of Soft Cheese (EG. Philadelphia).
- It’s 200 grams of Icing Sugar.
- It’s 284 ml of Double Cream.
- It’s 8 of Strawberries.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of The Decoration.
- Prepare 1 of Milk Chocolate Bar of your choice for melting.
- It’s 7 of Strawberries.
While the chocolate is cooling, make the cheesecake filling. Once cheesecakes are chilled throughout, remove mini cheesecake from mold by pushing up on the removable bottoms. Spoon melted chocolate over each individual cheesecake. Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and place on top of chocolate covered cheesecake.
Non-bake Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cheesecake step by step
- Begin with the base, butter a 23cm loose-bottomed tin. Smash or blend the biscuits into crumbs and mix with the melted butter until combined. Pour the mixture into the tin and smooth out to the edges then squash down until you have a firmish base. Leave to set in the fridge overnight if you have the time…when it comes out it should be hard and solid..
- Place the soft cheese, icing sugar and Vanilla Extract in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour in the cream and add the 8 strawberries finely chopped up and continue beating until the mixture is completely combined should be quite thick. Now spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base, working from the edges inwards and making sure that there are no air bubbles. Smooth the top of the cheesecake down with the back of a dessert spoon or spatula. Leave to set in the fridge overnight..
- Remove the cake from the tin and slide onto a serving dish then place into the fridge to keep cool. Melt the chocolate either in the microwave or in a bowl over boiling water. Place a sheet of greaseproof paper on a tray. Cut the strawberries in half and dip them in the chocolate then place them on the greaseproof paper, you can also do swirls of chocolate on the paper if you have any left. Place the tray in the fridge to set..
- Take the set chocolate strawberries and cheesecake out the fridge and decorate. I positioned the strawberries so each slice has one. Place the chocolate swirls in the centre of the cake and thats it ready to eat..
We're celebrating all things summer with a week-long event that is absolutely filled with some of the best summer dessert recipes! Stir the chocolate to gradually melt it. Put the melted chocolate in a small deep bowl. Gently hold the strawberries by the leafy top and dip into the chocolate. Tap off any excess chocolate and put on the parchment to set.