Refreshing Cheesecake with Fresh Orange Slices. Add a slice to your cart and use promo code FREESLICE at checkout. *Additional Terms and Conditions Apply. Add a slice to your cart and use promo code FREESLICE. Candied orange slices are an easy way to make your frosted cakes look fancier.
In this video, I'll show you step-by-step on how to make the most refreshing Fresh Orange Jello. Simple and healthy for Kids and grown ups. Fresh, sweet and delicious orange cheesecake, made with biscuit crust, creamy and full of orange flavor. You can cook Refreshing Cheesecake with Fresh Orange Slices using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Cheesecake with Fresh Orange Slices
- It’s of ～＊～For the cheesecake batter～＊～.
- It’s 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 300 ml of Orange jelly.
- It’s 1 of Orange.
- You need 1 tbsp of Grand marnier (or any orange liquor).
- Prepare 200 ml of Double cream.
- Prepare of ～＊～For the orange jelly～＊～.
- It’s 500 ml of 100% orange juice.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grand marnier (or any orange liquor).
- You need 15 grams of ● Gelatin.
- Prepare 80 ml of ● Water.
- It’s of ～＊～For the cookie base～＊～.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter and 43 grams of biscuits.
- Prepare of ～＊～To top the cake ～＊～.
- Prepare 2 of Oranges.
- It’s 1 of for garnish Mint leaves.
Orange lovers will certainly love this dessert. Remove each slice of orange, using the knife to cut between the white sections that separate each slice. Orange zest is fresh and bursting with natural flavor. Orange slices only remain fresh for a few hours after peeling, so enjoy oranges soon after removing the rind.
Refreshing Cheesecake with Fresh Orange Slices step by step
- Make the cookie base. Crush the cookies in the package and transfer to a bowl. Melt the butter in a microwave and stir it into the crushed cookies..
- Put the crunshed cookies into 2 cake tins with removable bottoms, and press to flatten them. Leave the cream cheese out at room temperature to soften..
- Make the orange jelly: Combine the ● gelatin with ● water to soften. Heat 100 ml of orange juice and sugar in a sauce pan to dissolve the sugar..
- When it comes to a boil, remove the pan from the heat. Add the softened gelatin, the rest of orange juice and the Grand Marnier..
- Make the cheesecake filling. Peel the orange and segment the flesh. Break the flesh up with your hand into small pieces. Reserve the juice..
- Add the sugar to the softened cream cheese and mix well..
- Add the orange jelly from step 4 into the bowl from step 6 in several batches. Add the orange segment pieces from step 5 and the Grand Marnier, and mix in..
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form..
- Chill the cheesecake filling on a bed of ice, and stir in the whipped cream gently..
- Pour the cheesecake filling from step 9 into the cookie-crust lined cake tins. Chill in the refrigerator until well set..
- After the cheesecake filling has set, pour the orange jelly from step 4 on top and chill until set in the refrigerator..
- Segment the oranges. Use one orange per one cheesecake..
- Remove the cheesecakes from the tins and decorate on top with the segmented oranges and mint leaves..
- This is a version with mango cheesecake filling and tropical fruits on top..
If you don't eat the oranges, follow specific guidelines to store them in the fridge or freezer for later use. Refrigerated orange slices can keep for several days and frozen slices last for months. This creamy cheesecake has a glistening topping of caramelized, candylike orange slices. Gently lift candied orange slices from syrup, reserving syrup, and blot dry with a paper towel. Get fresh recipes, wine pairings, weekend getaway ideas, regional gardening tips, home design inspiration, and.