🍰Mango and Passionfruit cheesecake 🍰. Add the cream cheese and continue to process until smooth. We think our family favourite may. Perfect for entertaining, surprise your friends and family with this deliciously summer themed cheesecake!
Ich verfolge deine Fotos, die du immer ganz fantastisch machst. Carefully spoon mango jelly over cream cheese layer, spreading evenly. Cover with remaining cream cheese mixture and refrigerate overnight to set. You can have 🍰Mango and Passionfruit cheesecake 🍰 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 🍰Mango and Passionfruit cheesecake 🍰
- It’s 600 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 120 g of icing sugar.
- You need 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s 8 of passionfruits.
- You need 2 of whole mangoes.
- Prepare 200 g of digestives.
- It’s 120 g of unsalted butter.
To prepare the mango filling, pour the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatine over the surface in an even layer. That's solid gold! – by Hannah Oakshott. Put cream cheese, yoghurt and sugar in a large bowl. Using electric beaters, whisk until well combined.
🍰Mango and Passionfruit cheesecake 🍰 step by step
- Melt butter in a pan..
- Crush digestives using a rolling pin..
- Add crushed biscuits to butter and mix..
- Line a spring form cake tin with baking paper..
- Press the buttery biscuit mix into the base of the tin and refrigerate..
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric whisk, mix the cream cheese and icing sugar..
- When the cheese and sugar has mixed, add the cream and mix again..
- Spoon the passionfruit seeds into the mix and put on top of the biscuit base. Refrigerate..
- Slice the mangoes into crescent shapes and place on top of the cheesecake with your own creative flair!.
Perfect for entertaining, surprise your friends and family with this deliciously summer themed cheesecake! They don't require any baking, have no coconut oil and can be made completely coconut free! I used to specialise in unbaked and raw desserts in my cake business and taste test cheesecakes almost every day! When I photograph beautiful cakes like this, it sometimes makes me wish I wasn't the Queen of Brown Food. To make the mango puree: Meanwhile, peel and pit the mango and cut it into chunks.