My grandma's cheesecake. But it was my first homemade cheesecake so maybe they are all like this. The crust however was very overcooked. Next time I am going to skip the first part of baking the crust or cut the time in half because the crust in the end was a dark brown and dry.
Patience is also a key ingredient to making the perfect cheesecake. Grandma's cheesecake I've made quite a few cheesecakes over the years, starting from the heavy New York cheesecake, light baked cheesecake, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake etc. however I always go back to my simple grandma's cheesecake, because for me this is the winner cheesecake recipe of them all. My Grandma's Cheesecake Recipe is for everyone! You can cook My grandma's cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My grandma's cheesecake
- You need 500 of grs of full fat cream cheese (ideally 250 grs full fat Philadelphia and 250 grs ricotta cheese).
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 200 of grs caster sugar.
- Prepare 250 of grs double cream.
- You need 20 of grs plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Membrillo, to serve (optional).
I'm not a huge cheesecake fan, I like it and all, but most of the time it is too rich and thick for me (yes, I'm talking about you, Cheesecake Factory). However, my grandma's cheesecake recipe does not suffer from such problems and it is pretty much the perfect cheesecake. How to Make My Grandmas Cheesecake. Once crust cools add your Cream cheese filling, add desired topping if you want any.
My grandma's cheesecake instructions
- Ideally, bring the cream cheese at room temperature. This is important to the finished texture of the cheesecake. Preheat the oven to 220o C/gas 6..
- Line a round 20-21 cm loose bottemed cake tin with a double-thickness of non stick baking paper (I put a double layer of foil paper as well outside the cake tin). The mixture is very runny, this is normal..
- Add all the ingredients in the Thermomix bowl program 30 seconds/speed 5..
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 35-45 minutes, (depending on the oven) until browned on top but the centre still a bit wobbly. It will firm up as it cools. Turn off the oven, leave the door slightly ajar and leave it to cool inside. This is what helps give it a silky-smooth texture..
- When cool undo the sides of the tin, carefully peel the paper away then invert the cake onto a plate, peel the paper off the base and turn it right side up onto a plate..
- Note: if the cheesecake is getting a bit too brown on top just put on top a piece of foil paper to cover it and bake it for 10 more minutes, until it does feel wobbly. Enjoy!.
Be the first to review this recipe. This is a cheese-pie really, that my grandmother and mother both make perfectly. When I was growing up, holidays and special occasions were always celebrated with my grandma's famous cheesecake. Some dinner invitations hinged on the fact that a cheesecake would be accompanying us. Grandma was always very generous, and she would make pastries and pies (including this recipe) for friends and family members "just because Grandma's Cheese Cake Abu Dhabi; Grandma's Cheese Cake, Khalifa City; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Grandma's Cheese Cake Restaurant on Zomato. grandmas cheesecake, grandmas cheesecake abu dhabi, grandma cheesecake, grandmas cheesecake khalifa city, cheesecake abu dhabi, It is an icon with title Back.