Malteaser Cheesecake. This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full Disclosure Policy for details. This Maltesers cheesecake is an easy cheesecake recipe Maltesers fans will LOVE!
You can alter the cheesecake filling to your taste. Read about the suggestions for variations. This Malteser Cheesecake is pure indulgence. You can have Malteaser Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Malteaser Cheesecake
- You need 400 g of Cream Cheese.
- You need 300 ml of Double Cream.
- It’s 120 g of Icing Sugar.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare Box of Malteasers.
- You need 200 g of Digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 150 g of melted butter.
This Malteser Cheesecake has a creamy and silky smooth malt filling with chunks of crushed Maltesers in every single mouthful. The base is made from chocolate Hobnobs that give a wonderful. Delicious & Chocolatey Malteser Cheesecake – Malt Biscuit Base, Chocolate Malt Cheesecake, Malteser Spread, Sweetened Cream, and Maltesers! This recipe was filmed before the current craziness but everyone needs a little slice of Cheesecake Happiness right?
Malteaser Cheesecake step by step
- Crush biscuits and add melted butter, press into base of tin and cool in fridge.
- Mix cream cheese, double cream with icing sugar and a couple of drops of vanilla extract.
- Add a few crushed malteasers to the mixture and spoon on top of biscuit base.
- Add extra malteasers for decoration and allow to set in the fridge for 4 hours.
This Malteser Cheesecake Recipe always goes down well when I make it! Creamy and delicious, the Maltesers in the base make it taste extra good! If you have tried other recipes and they have gone. If so, this unique Maltesers variation is sure to tickle your fancy. No bake cheesecakes are quickly becoming my favourite thing to make this summer.