Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce. Huge Seasonal Savings Across All of Harry & David. Order Now Before It's Too Late! In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and cooled white chocolate; beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined.
Blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate. Creamy, smooth white chocolate cheesecake bars with raspberry sauce. Easy, feeds a crowd, & the best white chocolate cheesecake recipe out there! You can have Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- It’s 200 g of ginger biscuits.
- It’s 60 g of butter- room temperature.
- It’s 200 g of white chocolate.
- Prepare 300 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- Prepare Squeeze of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- It’s tin of Loose bottomed.
- You need of Raspberry Sauce.
- Prepare Handful of raspberries.
- You need 2 tsp of icing sugar (or any other sugar or sweetener).
How to Make White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. The Sauce: Bring to a boil and then simmer the raspberries, sugar, cornstarch, and water, in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Simmer until a thick sauce forms. For an ultra-smooth consistency pour the sauce through a mesh sieve into a clean bowl.
Simple White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce instructions
- Break the chocolate into squares and place in a heatproof bowl. Boil water in a saucepan and settle the bowl of chocolate above the water- you don’t want the water to touch the bowl. Heat gently until the chocolate has melted. Set aside to cool while you make the base..
- Blend the biscuits to a fine crumb. Add the butter and continue to blend until the mix starts clumping. If you don’t have a processor you can crush the biscuits in a sealed sandwich bag with a rolling pin, then melt the butter before mixing..
- Pour the biscuit mix into the cake tin and use a dessert spoon to press down firmly. Chill in the fridge while you mix the topping..
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl. In a separate bowl whisk the double cream until firm.
- Fold the cooled melted chocolate into the cream cheese. Fold in the cream in 2 or 3 batches. Add the lemon juice and vanilla paste. Once all mixed spoon onto the base, smooth with a spatula or knife and chill until set. Atleast 4 hours, but overnight would be best..
- To make the raspberry sauce put the raspberries, sugar and a splash of water into a saucepan. Heat until the raspberries mush down and the sauce reduces..
- Take a slice of the cheesecake, pour over some sauce and enjoy 😋.
Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, sour cream, and vanilla until smooth. This Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce is the perfect dessert for special occasions. This year I made a fancy Christmas dinner for my boyfriend and he LOVES cheesecake so I wanted to serve it for dessert. I was nervous about trying a homemade version, but this was so easy and turned out so well! Perfect to top ice cream, cheesecake, or chocolate cake!