No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake. Enjoy this No-Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake recipe! This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe is a great way to use fresh strawberries in the summer. No-bake strawberry cheesecake made with fresh strawberries and natural ingredient.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Beat in the sour cream and vanilla until just combined. Home » Recipes » Desserts » Cakes » No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake. You can have No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 packet of ginger biscuits.
- It’s Half of a packet tennis biscuits (You may use only ginger biscuits or only tennis biscuits, I used both to get the spiciness from ginger biscuits, and the chewy texture from tennis biscuits).
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2 of x 250g Smooth Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Double Thick Cream.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 20-25 of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of lemon juice (optional).
- It’s 1 drop of vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam.
- You need Half of teaspoon cornflour.
This post may contain affiliate links. This No Bake Cheesecake is amazingly smooth and silky soft. It's flavored with an easy strawberry filling made out of fresh strawberries. This strawberry cheesecake starts with a sweet layer of graham cracker crust and a strawberry filling layer over the crust.
No Bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake instructions
- Crush all the biscuits until they resemble course crumbs. All melted butter to the crumbs and mix into a semi moist base. Add more butter if necessary. Pat the base into the container of your choice which you will be setting your cheesecake in. Leave base to Set on fridge for about 30 minutes ☺.
- Place all the strawberries in a blender and whizz into a smooth puree. Keep aside..
- Place both tubs of cream cheese into a bowl and beat until soft and smooth. Add the sugar and mix till sugar is well incorporated. Add the double thick cream and fold mixture till cream cheese and cream and come together.
- Now take your strawberry puree and add a few tablespoons at a time to the cream cheese mixture. Blend well. Continue adding the puree in until it reaches your desired level of strawberry-ness😊. If you are adding lemon juice and vanilla essence you may add it now..
- Once you are happy with your filling, place it on top of the base. Decorate with strawberries as you wish. I used the strawberry jam, corn flour and left over puree, mixed it well and drizzled it onto my cheesecake to get more of a strawberry flavour! Freeze for 3 hours or over night! Enjoy❤.
- And the most important ingredient in any meal is LOVE, and my kitty Moscow = Love 😊.
A Legendary No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe. Fresh strawberry pie with a gelatin glaze was the dessert I anticipated the most every summer. We would only get to enjoy it when strawberries were in season, and tasted like actual strawberries. No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe – The easiest and most delicious strawberry cheesecake bars fit for any celebration. The filling is absolutely sensational and tastes just like strawberry ice cream.