Milkybar cheesecake. A Sweet, Delicious and Creamy No-Bake Milkybar Cheesecake! Oh, heyyyyyy probably one of the most requests recipes EVER on my blog! A WOMAN has revealed her incredibly simple recipe for white chocolate cheesecake – and even the A woman has revealed how to make delicious Milkybar cheesecakes at homeCredit: @sfpun/TikTok.
Yes I said it, Milky Bar Cheesecake. As my Caramac Cheesecake has proven itself to be remarkably popular, I thought I'd whip up something similarly indulgent and delicious. No-Bake Milkybar Cheesecake!. СтраницыДругоеБрендВеб-сайтЛичный блогJane's PatisserieВидеоMilkybar Cheesecake! You can have Milkybar cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milkybar cheesecake
- Prepare 200 g of digestive biscuits.
- You need 100 g of melted butter.
- It’s 600 g of full fat cheese.
- It’s 50 g of icing or caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 250 g of milky bar or any other white chocolate.
- Prepare 200 ml of double cream.
- Prepare of Extra white chocolate for decoration.
Cheesecakes are amazing at the best of times. and this really tops the "cheesecake charts"! Milkybar Cheesecake! – Jane's Patisserie. *This post may contain affiliate links. I discovered, after raving and celebrating Jesy's marvelous Milky Bar cheesecake, that she did, in fact, buy it from a supermarket and she didn't make it herself. Smooth, sweet, creamy and undeniably nostalgic Milky Bar Cheesecake, flavoured with the undisputed King of white chocolate, Milky Bar!
Milkybar cheesecake step by step
- Line a regular springform tin (23cm or 8in) with baking parchment..
- Blitz the biscuits into crumbs..
- Meanwhile, melt your butter in a small saucepan over a low heat, or in the microwave..
- Once melted, add butter to your biscuit crumbs and mix together.
- Tip this mixture into your springform tin and press it down into a neat, flat circle. Pop this in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up while you prepare your cheesecake mix..
- Place your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla into a large bowl and beat together until smooth..
- Gently melt your Milky Bar in a heatproof bowl over a simmering pan of water, or in the microwave in 30 seconds bursts. Allow to cool slightly..
- Add the cooled melted Milky Bar to the cheesecake mixture and stir together.
- Whip the 200ml of cream until it forms stiff peaks and then fold it gently into the cheese mixture until combined..
- Remove your tin from the fridge and top your biscuit base with the cheesecake mixture, smooth it out as neatly as you can..
- Decorate the top with some chunks of Milky Bar or melt it and drizzle it over, whatever you like!.
- Pop the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up.
The Milkybar Cheesecake is back, very light, smooth and won't last long. Milkybar fans will love this white chocolate cheesecake version. and you won't believe what we use to make it! Arrange the cheesecake blocks over the base in rows to resemble a giant Milkybar. Marble Biscoff & Milkybar Cheesecake topped with Biscoff Truffles!! Someone stop me making any more biscoff.