Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce. Remove chilled ramekins from the refrigerator shortly before serving. Dip the bottoms of the cups in warm water to help loosen the custard. Run a thin-bladed knife around the inner edge of each ramekin to loosen the dessert; turn onto a dessert plate to unmold.
Before serving: Wash the strawberries and remove the stalk. Purée strawberries to a sauce and top the panna cotta with the strawberry sauce. Panna cotta is a thick creamy, gelatinized dessert that you'll crave again and again. You can have Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce
- It’s of Sauce:.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Agar agar powder or gelatine.
- You need 1-2 drop of Red Food colour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Citric acid (limbu ka phhool).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Strawberry essence.
- You need 1 cup of Strawberries (chopped).
- It’s of Panna cotta:.
- You need 1 ltr of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 3 cups of Double Cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Agar agar powder or Gelatine.
This panna cotta recipe is made with strawberries and is equal parts sweet and tangy. Remove from heat and add in the remaining strawberries; Let cool completely then spoon over the panna cotta. Refrigerate again until ready to serve. Optional: place a handful of coconut flakes on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
Whosayna’s Panna cotta with Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Take a pot put water add sugar, agar agar powder and citric acid mix well and keep on boil, when it boils remove from flame add essence and chopped strawberries, make a thick sauce and let it cool..
- Panna cotta: Mix agar agar in little milk till it's dissolved, keep all ingredients on boil except vanila essence..
- Let it boil remove from flame add essence let it cool pour on the jelly bowls or glasses..
- Let it cool and keep in fridge to set and chill Garnish with sliced Strawberries and it's sauce..
While the mixture cooks, crush the strawberries with a potato masher. Evenly sprinkle gelatin on top; set aside for two minutes. Place the cream and sugar into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer (look for small bubbles along the edge of the pan). When all strawberries are fine, the sauce is ready. Pour the panna cotta on a plate and decorate it with the sauce and with strawberries and your delicious panna cotta is ready.