Ragi tart with Bitter Chocolate chilli Mousse, Ragi chocolate soil Strawberry compote and tuile. Learn how to make Ragi & Oats Brownies at home as our Chef Upasana brings this simple and healthy chocolate dessert recipe on Rajshri Food. A superbly rich chocolate tart served with a sweet white chocolate sauce and raspberries. A brilliant make-ahead dinner party dessert.
For the sauce, place half of the cream and the vanilla pod into. Crêpe cake with bitter chocolate mousse. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. You can cook Ragi tart with Bitter Chocolate chilli Mousse, Ragi chocolate soil Strawberry compote and tuile using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ragi tart with Bitter Chocolate chilli Mousse, Ragi chocolate soil Strawberry compote and tuile
- You need of ragi shortcrust.
- You need 65 gm of ragi flour.
- You need 15 gm of almond flour.
- You need 10 gm of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 25 gm of butter chilled and chopped.
- You need 30 gm of icing sugar.
- It’s 20 ml of chilled water.
- Prepare of bitter chocolate mousse.
- You need 50 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of veg gelatin.
- It’s 100 gm of double cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 150 gm of whipped double cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s of ragi chocolate soil.
- Prepare 25 gm of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 15 gm of butter melted.
- It’s 20 gm of coco powder.
- You need 30 gm of caster sugar.
- You need 15 gm of ragi flour.
- You need of strawberry compote.
- You need 30 gm of strawberry jam.
- Prepare 100 gm of fresh strawberry hulled and quartered.
- You need of strawberry puree.
- It’s 50 gm of fresh strawberry.
- You need 10 gm of castor sugar.
- Prepare of strawberry tuile.
- You need 10 gm of flour.
- You need 20 ml of strawberry puree.
- It’s 70 ml of water.
- You need 50 ml of oil.
The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care. Melt the Madagascan Sambirano chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl is not. Decadent, chocolate mousse-like filling and a flakey, tender crust make this very special. Be sure to coat hands well with flour when putting the dough into pastry cups.
Ragi tart with Bitter Chocolate chilli Mousse, Ragi chocolate soil Strawberry compote and tuile instructions
- For ragi tart, cream the butter with icing sugar. Add ragi flour, almond flour, cocoa powder and salt. Mix in the chilled water and knead it a few times to bring it together. Roll out the dough, cut in desired shapes, cling foil and refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 180°C and bake the tart for 10-12 minutes..
- For the soil, melt chocolate in microwave. Add the remaining ingredients and mix gently until combined. Chill for 2 hours. Heat oven to 180°C. Spread chocolate mix into a tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool to room temperature and then crumble using a fork..
- For the mousse, boil double cream with vanilla, chilli and veg gelatin. Pour over chopped chocolate and stir till the chocolate melts well. Once the chocolate mix is cool, fold in whipped double cream. Refrigerate until required..
- For compote, bring strawberry jam to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, then add the strawberries and simmer for another 5 minutes..
- For strawberry purée, cook the strawberries and sugar together until the sugar dissolves and the strawberries soften. Blend thoroughly to make a smooth purée and pass through a fine strainer. Set aside and allow to cool..
- For tuile, combine flour, puree and water to form a thin batter. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and pour about 1 tbsp batter and leave it to cook in low flame till it gets crisp. Take out and drain excess oil in kitchen towel..
- Assembling- spread a smear of strawberry puree over each serving plate. Spread (or pipe) chocolate mousse over the tart and top with the other tart layer. Dust the tart top with icing sugar. Place 2 triangles on each plate, then finish decorating with a few dots of fruit purées, strawberry compote. Scatter over some ragi chocolate soil and put some tuile pieces in between..
Beat chocolate mixture until soft peaks form. For example, this Strawberry Compote can be used as a filling for turnovers or layer cakes, or as a topping for cakes or tarts. Try to make this Strawberry Compote when strawberries are in season. Look for bright red berries that are fragrant, plump, firm, and with no white or green "shoulders" at the. Chocolate Mousse, Eggless Chocolate Mousse. by Tarla Dalal.