Mini cheese cakes. Reviews for: Photos of Mini Cheesecakes I. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great to take to parties and.
They're equal parts celebratory and homey, which is really the. These delicious mini cheesecakes are the perfect bite-sized sweet treat! The best quick and yummy dessert! You can have Mini cheese cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini cheese cakes
- It’s 1 pack of tennis biscuits.
- Prepare 50g of butter.
- You need 500 g of plain double cream yogurt.
- Prepare Half can of Nestle condensed milk.
- It’s Optional of Rhodes Quality Granadilla pulp.
- You need Optional of Strawberries.
- Prepare Optional of Plum.
Baked into cupcake or muffin tins (as opposed to a springform pan), they need. THE BEST recipe ever for Mini Cheesecakes! Cheesecake filling with graham cracker crust made in cupcake tins. My kids beg me to make these again and again!
Mini cheese cakes instructions
- In a food processor crush the biscuits until fine. In a bowl combine the crushed biscuits and butter..
- Using round moulds (I improvised and used round cookie cutters), add the butter crust and push it nicely on the sides and leave a well enough to add the cheese filling. This will make about 4 to 5 portions..
- Mix the yoghurt and condensed milk together in a bowl. Microwave the filling for 2-3 minutes. Remove the bowl, mix rapidly and put back in the microwave for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pour the mixture into biscuits moulds and refrigerate for 4 hrs or overnight..
- Using fruits, play around with fondant moulds to create flower shapes and a knife to make unlikely designs to decorate and add a splash of granadilla pulp..
Enjoy decadently rich, luxuriously creamy, Mini Cheesecakes after dinner or at a party. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great for parties and gatherings. Try one of the mini cheesecake recipes from My Food and Family and add a little fun to That and the fact that each one has all the yumminess of a regular-size cheesecake. Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect bite!