A Beautiful Burnt Cheesecake. Great recipe for A Beautiful Burnt Cheesecake. Obviously it is cake made with cheese. But burnt cheese cake is something special.
Plus, this method is just plain easier–just remember the parchment paper. So, if you've not had much luck with. Yes this is for real, an intentionally burnt cheesecake. You can cook A Beautiful Burnt Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Beautiful Burnt Cheesecake
- You need 500 g of cream cheese.
- You need 250 ml of double cream.
- It’s 150 g of white sugar.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 20 g of all purpose flour.
This burnt basque cheesecake originates in Basque Country (hence the name). It's a crustless cheesecake that's starting to become a trend in the US. The cheesecake is baked at a high temperature in order to get that beautiful burnt exterior and super creamy interior. I'm sitting here, struggling with how best to explain to you all why this Japanese version of the burnt basque cheesecake is superior than the original in every single way possible, mentally auditioning all the angles I could cut into this subject that I think is going to change the way you think about cheesecakes in general.
A Beautiful Burnt Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200C degree. Grease a cake pan with butter or vegetable oil and then line it overlapping with parchment paper. You want to make sure the parchment paper reaches above the pan, as the cake bakes in high heat, it is puff up..
- For making batter, using hand mixer or an electric stand mixer 👇👇and mix on a medium speed the cream cheese and sugar together until completely smooth and sugar is dissolved. (it will take about couple of minutes)..
- Now add the eggs, one at a time. Mix well after each egg addition. Once all eggs added and beaten. We should sift the flour over the cream cheese mixture and again beat until combined and incorporated (about 1 minute)..
- At the end add the double cream and mix well..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Place it in the lower wrack of the oven and bake for 60-65 minutes, until top of the cake is burnt 😁😁.
- Once it is done, let it cool down in room temperature and then place it in the fridge for 2-3 hours to let it set and then remove it from the pan and slice it. Serve it with a cuppa chai (tea) or coffee. It is perfect now..
- While I was preparing my written recipe for cheese cake my Persian cat, Malus was watching me and wanted to play with my glasses..
- But finally got tired and now looks sleepy 😊😊.
How it's possibly the easiest cheesecake your kitchen. What is a Burnt Basque Cheesecake? The cake is half baked, and features a blend of cream cheese and Martabak cheese. The latter is a special type of Indonesian. Learn how to make a "Burnt" Basque Cheesecake!