No-Bake Cheesecake. Instead of standing in a hot kitchen, make this simple recipe for your next warm-weather gathering. No Bake Cheesecake Recipe & Video. A No Bake Cheesecake is just that, the filling is not baked in the oven.
I am a huge cheesecake snob (regarding no-bake and baked cheesecakes alike). Store-bought cheesecakes never fail to disappoint me. The cream cheese is sweetened with condensed milk and lightened up. You can have No-Bake Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Cheesecake
- You need of For the base.
- You need 100 g of Biscuits.
- Prepare 50 g of Butter, at room temperature.
- It’s of For the filling.
- It’s 7 g of Gelatine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water for the gelatin.
- Prepare 210 g of Full-fat soft cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 60 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 350 g of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 200 ml of Double cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
A delightful favorite with everyone, especially appetizing during the summer months. No bake cheesecake also eliminates a lot of the worries that might keep you from making a cheesecake in the first place: There's no need for fussy water baths or elaborate cool-down steps. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away. Plus, it takes about half the time to make.
No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Bring the soft cheese and butter to room temperature..
- Drain yogurt.
- For the base – In a plastic bag, crush the biscuits to crumbs. Put the butter and mix until the crumbs are completely coated..
- Press the crumbs firmly into a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill in the fridge while making the filling. I use cling film covered tea cup to press the crumbs..
- For the filling – In a heart-proof cup, mix the gelatin and water..
- In a bowl, mix the soft cheese and caster sugar until well combined..
- Add the Greek yogurt, the double cream and the lemon juice in the bowl. Mix until smooth..
- In a pan with boiling water, put the cup of the gelatin until melted. But do not boil the gelatin..
- Add the gelatin in the bowl. Mix it until well combined..
- Pour the cream mixture over the biscuit-lined tin. Smooth the top. Cover the tin with cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Bring the room temperature before serving. To remove it from the tin, place the base on the top of a cup. Then pull the sides of the tin down..
Watch how to make a quick-and-easy cheesecake that needs no baking! Simply combine the ingredients and then give it a quick chill in the refrigerator. This no bake cheesecake is light and dreamy and really easy to make, you don't even need an oven. A no-bake cheesecake can be a very easy dessert if you are short on time and want a nice cool dessert. By keeping the ingredients and production method to a minimum, you'll make the whole.