Coconut and honey Icecream. Salty Honey Dairy-Free Ice Cream Recipe (made with coconut milk). No matter what season it is, I have a favorite. Sweeteners that work include pure maple syrup, regular sugar, coconut sugar, honey, agave, brown sugar, or xylitol for a sugar-free ice cream.
Add dates into the coconut mixture. Pour coconut mixture into pre-frozen ice cream machine, turn on at the lowest speed, and run according to manufacturer's directions. Pour into the bowl of an ice cream maker. You can have Coconut and honey Icecream using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut and honey Icecream
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of double cream.
- You need of if you want to be dairy free use 2 can of coconut milk instead of double cream.
- You need 130 g of caster sugar.
- You need 25 g of runny honey.
- Prepare of Hand wrist or machine.
- Prepare of Icecream maker.
Coconut and Honey Pistachio Ice Cream. View top rated Coconut honey ice cream recipes with ratings and reviews. Creamy ice cream with a rich coconut flavor. A sweet treat that any coconut lover would enjoy.
Coconut and honey Icecream step by step
- Use your hand wrist or machine one to beat your double cream and sugar for about 10 min. Then add coconut milk in..
- For diary free icecream, open two cans of coconut milk and use a spoon to pick up the thick bit on on top of the tin then add sugar and beat your mixture until all combine..
- Add some honey and mix again for another few min..
- Put your icecream into the icecream machine and let it turn for about 40 min. Then transfer into a tub with lid, put in the freezer for about 6 hours or until it set. Perfect with mango and sticky rice 😋..
- If you dont have icecream machine you can put your mixture into a tub, close the lid and put in the freezer for about an hour. After an hour take it out and use a fork stir the mixture around and put back in the freezer. Repeat this every hour for about 3-4 times..
This is a very luscious coconut ice cream. The only thing I will do different next time is put the flaked coconut in the blender/processor with the milk and cream of coconut. Step One – Make the Base. I would like to try this but am wondering if you think a liquid sweetener such as honey or agave would. Why Coconut Milk Works for Non-Dairy Ice Cream.