Pomegranate Cheesecake. Add the pomegranate seeds and mix to. Spoon some sauce over top of cheesecake; pile remaining pomegranate seeds in center of cheesecake. Pomegranate Cheesecake It's safe to say that Cheesecake was an acquired taste for me.
A cookie crust and sour cream topping encase a rich and smooth cream cheese and pomegranate filling that will delight your family and friends. This will prevent the cheesecake from cracking. While the cheesecake is baking, prepare the pomegranate sauce. You can cook Pomegranate Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pomegranate Cheesecake
- Prepare 30 g of hazelenut wafer biscuits.
- It’s 30 g of gingernut biscuits.
- You need 30 g of caramelised biscuits.
- It’s 3 tbs of melted butter.
- You need 400 g of full-fat cream cheese.
- You need 60 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 tbs of hazelnut syrup.
- You need 150 ml of double cream whipped slightly.
- It’s 6 of gelatine leaves.
- It’s Bowl of cold water.
- Prepare 250 ml of pomegranate juice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s 50 ml of prosecco (optional).
- Prepare of Equipment.
- You need 20 cm of springform cake tin.
- Prepare 180 of °c oven.
Add pomegranate juice and half of pomegranate seeds into a pot and bring to a boil. Serve up some sweetness next time you entertain with Chocolate-Pomegranate Cheesecake Minis. Black, white and topped with a pomegranate sauce and seeds, Chocolate-Pomegranate Cheesecake Minis look like they're ready for a formal affair. It was a rainy Saturday afternoon.
Pomegranate Cheesecake step by step
- To make the base. Crush the biscuits..
- Add the melted butter to the crushed biscuits..
- Pour the biscuit mixture into cake tin. Press it down with a spoon evenly. Then place in a 180 °c oven. Bake for 10 mins and then leave to cool..
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, lemon zest, sugar and hazelnut syrup. Fold in the whipped cream carefully..
- Spoon the picture onto the cool crumb in the cake tin. Level it off for the juice topping. Place in the fridge and let it set. Approx 3 hours..
- Heat 100ml of the juice in a pot until warm and add the pomegranate seeds..
- Place the gelatine sheets in the bowl of cold water and soak for about 5 mins. Then squeeze the excess water..
- Add the squeezed sheets into the warm liquid in the pan. Whisk, it should dissolve quite quickly. Stir in the the rest of juice (150ml). For prosecco version-stir 100 ml of juice and 50 ml of prosecco instead. Leave to cool for a few mins to a warm temp again..
- Pour liquid over chilled and set cheesecake. Place back in the fridge to set again. Min 2 hours..
- When set, remove from pan and serve!.
This is a very usable, basic, cheesecake recipe, lending itself to many variations. Blend together the juice concentrate and pomegranate spread with a whisk. Pour over the top of the cake, making certain to drizzle some of it artfully over the sides in decorative rivulets. Sprinkle the top of the cake thickly with pomegranate seeds, until it resembles a geode encrusted with garnet crystals. A delicious biscuit base, topped with a creamy centre and pomegranate jelly, dusted with Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar – the perfect dinner party pud!.