Biscoff cheesecake. Lotus Biscoff lovers you're in for a treat! A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! Crushed Lotus biscuits in the crust, creamy Lotus in the filling.
Put the Biscoff spread in a small heatproof bowl and sit over a small pan of simmering water Drizzle half the melted spread over the top of the cheesecake, then scatter the biscuits on top. I first tried Biscoff cheesecake when my friend Asia brought it over for dinner. Introducing my dreamy, creamy no bake cheesecake made with Biscoff Cookie Spread and crunchy Biscoff Cookie crumbs. You can have Biscoff cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscoff cheesecake
- You need of For the base:-.
- You need 30 of Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
- It’s 85 gram of unsalted melted butter.
- You need of For the filling:-.
- It’s 1 tub of double cream (600 ml).
- It’s 160 gram of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lotus Biscoff spread.
- It’s 75 gram of icing sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For the topping:-.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Lotus Biscoff spread.
This no-bake lotus Biscoff cheesecake is the perfect cheesecake recipe for all the Biscoff lovers. If you've never dried biscoff, you should definitely try this dessert. A delicious No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake, with a Biscoff Biscuit Base, creamy Biscoff Cheesecake filling, sprinkled with more biscuits and whipped cream and a Biscoff Drizzle. If you like Biscoff spread, you'll freak over this easy Biscoff cheesecake from Delish.com.
Biscoff cheesecake instructions
- To make the base:- Line the bottom of a 9inch springform pan with a greaseproof paper round. Using a food processor, pulse the Lotus Biscoff biscuits into fine crumbs. Keep 3 tablespoon of crumbs aside for topping. With the remaining crumbs add in the melted butter until combined. Spread the crumb mixture to the prepared pan's bottom and press evenly..
- To make the filling:- In a bowl add the fresh cream and icing sugar and whip with electric whisk until soft peaks form. In another bowl add salt, Lotus Biscoff spread and cream cheese and mix until well combined and very smooth. Cut and fold the whipped cream until mixed well. Transfer on top of the base and spread into an even layer with a smooth surface. Cover tightly with cling film wrap and refrigerate overnight..
- Place the remaining Lotus Biscoff spread in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 40 seconds until it is melted. Pour the Biscoff spread all over the surface. Spreading it out into a smooth even layer. Sprinkle the sides of the cake with the reserved cookie crumb mixture. Refrigerate for further 15 minutes before serving. Pipe fresh cream if preferred..
This Biscoff cheesecake is created by original GBBO winner and expert baker Edd Kimber. Edd Kimber says: "Cheesecake is probably the ultimate prepare-ahead dessert. Biscoff Cheesecake recipe from Baking with Granny. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the only cheesecake you will ever need, perfect for finishing off your Christmas dinner…Biscoff Cheesecake! No-Bake Biscoff Cheesecake – A crunchy Biscoff biscuit base, topped with a creamy Biscoff cheesecake filling and finished with swirls of whipped cream, and even more Biscoff biscuits – It's a.