Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling. Find Deals on Cheesecake Filling in Baking Supplies on Amazon. For the filling, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually add the cream, then continue beating until stiff peaks form.
For the filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar together. In a bowl, combine rum, coffee, cocoa, vanilla extract and honey. When coffee is dissolve add mixture into the cream cheese. You can have Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling
- Prepare of For the Crêpe batter:.
- Prepare 200 g of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- You need 250 ml of mineral water (sparkling).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of For the Filling:.
- Prepare 600 g of cream cheese.
- You need 350 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of For the topping:.
- Prepare 1 bar of baking chocolate.
- You need 75 g of butter.
Using a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. To make the milk jam, combine the milk and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. The vanilla cheesecake filling sits in a delicious vanilla wafer crust and is the perfect base for any number of toppings. In fact, one of the best things about this cheesecake is that you can make it and serve it with so many different things.
Cocoa Crêpe-Cake with the classic cheesecake filling instructions
- From the ingredients of the crêpe, mixing them well, we make the batter. Using a “crêpe-pan” we cook as many crêpes as possibly from the batter..
- Place the cream cheese, icing sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Tip in the double cream and continue beating until the mixture is completely combined..
- We layer the crêpes on each other with the cheesecake cream between the layers..
- In a bowl we melt some baking chocolate adding the butter. Stir them very well, and then pour on the top of the crêpe cake..
- Slice the cake up, just like the ordinary cakes!!!!.
To make the filling, beat softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Make the cheesecake: In a medium heatproof bowl, combine chocolate, heavy cream, and cocoa powder if using. Add in the zucchini, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt, and blend again until a smooth and creamy batter is formed. Add in the melted coconut oil, and blend again to fully incorporate the ingredients into a uniform filling. Add the flour, sugar, and salt to a large bowl and mix until well combined.