Oreo IceCream Cake. The Perfect Treat for Even the Smallest Occasions, Made with Sustainably Sourced Vanilla. A Delicious Party Flavor To Enjoy on Any Occasion. Get Oreo Ice Cream Cake today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery.
It's getting warmer these days, and to combat the heat I had to make a frozen dessert recipe. I've never made this but I tasted a bit, that was all that was left, and it was really good. I think you could easily substitute homemade sauce for the hershey's. You can have Oreo IceCream Cake using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo IceCream Cake
- It’s 9 of oreo biscuits.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream or double cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
I think it would be great to take to a potluck because you wouldn't have to worry. If you love Oreo cakes, be sure to check out Oreo Chocolate cake or even better, the Oreo Cookie and Cream Cake. When we were growing up, ice cream cakes were a staple birthday cake in our house. They're awesome because you could choose whatever kind of cake you wanted and your favorite flavor of ice cream.
Oreo IceCream Cake instructions
- Take 9 oreo biscuits and separate cream from biscuit.
- Take a jar,add biscuit alone and grind it into a fine powder.
- Take a bowl,add 1/2cup of cream and whisk well and then add 1/4cup of condensed milk,oreo cream and half of biscuit powder.mix it together and icecream batter is ready.
- Take a cake pan. grease with oil and add powdered biscuit at base,pour icecream batter in middle and top layer is remaining biscuit. freeze for 5 hours..
- Ready to serve.
This super easy Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cake is just a handful of ingredients and a fraction of the cost of a store bought birthday cake! Back in April I made a homemade ice cream cake on my instagram stories for my son's birthday. This Oreo ice cream cake is absolutely delicious and so easy to make! The layers of hot fudge, cool whip and crushed Oreo's make the perfect combination of chocolaty goodness. This recipe is one of my favorite no-bake desserts to make during the summer.