Chocolate Irish Ice-Cream #HelpfulCook. View top rated Irish chocolate ice cream recipes with ratings and reviews. This quick and easy homemade ice cream recipe doesn't require special equipment. Just place in the freezer for several hours, scoop up, and enjoy!
RT @jenbooks: got a quart of s'mores ice cream from @AmysIceCreams today (curbside, of course). Graduation cake in a pinch with Ice Creams Cakes! Looking for the best ice cream in Ireland? You can cook Chocolate Irish Ice-Cream #HelpfulCook using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Irish Ice-Cream #HelpfulCook
- Prepare of For the ice-cream.
- It’s 8 tbsp of Irish Cream.
- You need 300 ml of Extra Thick Double Cream.
- You need 300 ml of Semi-skimmed Milk.
- Prepare 125 grams of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 3 of Egg Yolks.
- You need 200 grams of Dark Chocolate Drops.
Quick and easy, rich and creamy, absolutely delicious, and egg free. This rich and creamy chocolate ice cream recipe has just five ingredients, no eggs, and doesn't require cooking, so it quickly comes together. Homemade ice cream is a wonderful frozen treat, but most recipes call for using several egg yolks and cooking the mixture on the stove. Nothing beats a bowl of homemade chocolate ice cream made with real, simple ingredients.
Chocolate Irish Ice-Cream #HelpfulCook instructions
- Cream the egg yolks and 25g of the sugar together in a heat proof bowl..
- Place the milk, cream, vanilla extract and remaining sugar in a heavy based pan and bring to boil..
- Pour a little of the heated milk over the egg yolks whisking as you do. Then pour the rest in..
- Return the custard mix to the pan on a low heat and keep whisking..
- Add 25g of the chocolate. Keep whisking the custard until thickened. (Good test – place a spoon in, pull out and use your finger to make a line on the back of spoon. If it does not fill in it's ready).
- Once ready, tip out in to a heat and freezer proof tub, leaving to cool fully..
- Once cooled, add the irish cream and remaining chocolate drops..
- Place the mixture in the freezer to set. Stir every 30-60mins to break down ice..
I shall attempt this next batch. This Chocolate Ice Cream recipe starts with a cooked chocolate custard, made from a mixture of cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate, half-and-half cream, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla. Now, each ingredient contributes to the ice cream's rich flavor and silky smooth texture. The smooth, creamy Irish cream liqueur gives this celebration cheesecake the wow factor. Top with grated chocolate and a dusting of cocoa.