Mini cream cheese cake. These Mini Cream Cheese Bundt Cakes are the kind of recipe I turn to time and again when I need simple desserts for a crowd or when I'm putting together homemade gifts. With all the different topping options, you can alter these for most any occasion and taste! Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste.
The cream cheese plays more of a role in adding moisture so the little cakes stay soft and moist. The vanilla cream cheese glaze was the icing on the cake. The mini size is perfect to satisfy my once a year craving for a slice or two of pound cake, without having a ridiculously large amount of cake. You can have Mini cream cheese cake using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini cream cheese cake
- Prepare 50 gms of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packet of Mary gold or any other digestive biscuits.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinamen powder.
- You need of For sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Double cream.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Black berry pulp or jam.
- You need 3-4 drops of Blue food colour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Yellow star candy.
- It’s of Liquid chocolate.
This easy mini cheesecake recipe uses sour cream to make a smooth & creamy filling. A vanilla wafer crust + whipped cream makes these a perfect Just a handful of ingredients are used and you likely have most of them handy already. You'll want your cream cheese to be room temperature to start. For a smoother cake texture, shred the carrot yourself rather than purchasing shredded carrots.
Mini cream cheese cake step by step
- First of all make powder of marry gold biscuits in a mixture blender and add melted butter, cinamen powder and mix till bind the mixture..take silicon mould and set a layer of biscuit powder mixture and press it gently.
- Fo' sour cream _Take double cream in a bowl.. Add lemon juice and pinch of salt and beat the cream mixture till fluffy.
- In a bowl add cream cheese, icing sugar, sour cream, black berry jam, food colour and baking powder and mix it well..pour the mixture over biscuit mixture layer..this cake does and't rise much so u can fill the mould 3/4..tap to remove air bubbles and microwave fo' 1-1 minute twise.
- Keep out of microwave and let it cool..after cooling demould and set a yellow star and make faces of yo'r choice and keep in fridge for at least 1hour to set.
- Yo'r mini cream cheese cake is ready to serve.
- Serve as starter in yo'r kid's birthd'y party or other get together.
To toast walnuts, sprinkle in ungreased heavy skillet. Our most trusted Mini Cream Cheese Cakes recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Pound Cakes have been around for a long time. These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes make a perfect dessert for any time of year!