Easy 2 ingredients Ice Cream. My easy homemade ice cream recipe requires just two simple ingredients – heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk. Heavy Whipping Cream is readily available in the United States, and it's referred to as Whipping/Double Cream in Britain, Slagroom in the Netherlands, and Whipped. Ice Cream Without Ice Cream Maker Recipe.
This ice cream really is made with only two ingredients, requires no stovetop cooking, and can be made with just a hand mixer — or even, if you're I like that it only requires two ingredients – both of which I usually have in my kitchen – and that it's so easy that even my lazy cat could probably do it. Making homemade ice cream has never been easier! Heavy whipping cream + Sweetened Condensed Milk = Vanilla Ice Cream. You can have Easy 2 ingredients Ice Cream using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy 2 ingredients Ice Cream
- Prepare 600 ml of Double/whipping cream.
- It’s 397 g of tin of condensed milked.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
An easy, delicious recipe that tastes just like real ice cream. The easier the recipe, the easier it is to extract the science without being distracted by all sorts of extra ingredients and process steps. This raspberry ice cream is basically instant. You need three ingredients and maaaaybe two minutes, if not less.
Easy 2 ingredients Ice Cream step by step
- With an electric mixer, whisk vanilla essence and cream into almost-stiff peaks..
- Add the tin of condensed to the cream and fold through..
- Pour mixture into Tupperware and pop into the freezer. 6 hours later…ice cream!.
- Any ingredient such as tablet, chocolate pieces, raspberries, Oreos may be added to your ice cream mix..
All you have to do is pulse some frozen raspberries, heavy cream, and sweetener to taste in a blender. How could two ingredients create a smooth and creamy ice cream? There is no cream, milk, eggs, or even sugar involved. I was amazed at the rich and silky texture. Mines been there for a few days, and it's still soft and easy to scoop.