'V' chocolate orange ice cream. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. When you unwrap the orange, you can separate the pieces, just like a real orange. Then you eat the pieces, and they are better than a real orange because-well, they're chocolate.
No-Churn, Delicious, Ridiculously Easy to make. So, I got bored one day… I had some Terry's Chocolate Oranges to use up that had mysteriously made their way to the back of the pile and only had a week left on their Best Before Date, so I made ICE CREAM. This is a serious chocolate ice cream packed with flavour with a hint of orange,. You can cook 'V' chocolate orange ice cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 'V' chocolate orange ice cream
- It’s 600 ml of Double cream or Whipping cream. ..(I used double cream).
- It’s 397 grams of tin condensed milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of fine cut marmalade.
- Prepare 1 of Zest of 1 orange.
- It’s 100 grams of milk chocolate chips (I used dark choc chips).
This chocolate orange ice cream recipe has been a long time coming. Given my love for homemade ice cream I've made variations on this recipe more times than I can count. Fill a large bowl with cold water and ice. Combine milk and orange or tangerine zest in a medium heavy pot.
'V' chocolate orange ice cream instructions
- Whip the cream to make soft peaks. in another bowl, combine the condensed milk, marmalade and orange zest..
- Add the cream to the condensed milk mixture and fold everything together. Gently stir in the chocolate chips then put into a freeze proof tubs.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours or until frozen.
- delish :-).
Heat to just below a simmer and turn off heat. I knew I wanted it to have eggs and be a creamy delicious orange ice cream paired next to a creamy amazing vanilla ice cream – thus creating the most amazing homemade orange creamsicle ice cream recipe… ever. Served in bowls or scooped into cones this Chocolate Orange Ice Cream is sure to be a huge hit with all Chocolate Orange lovers. Cover ice cream with top of cake. Spread the ganache across the top of the cake, letting some run down the sides of the cake as well.