Double chocolate mascarpone cheesecake.
You can cook Double chocolate mascarpone cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double chocolate mascarpone cheesecake
- It’s of base.
- It’s 400 grams of digestive biscuits.
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine.
- You need of cheesecake.
- You need 200 grams of milk chocolate.
- It’s 200 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 400 ml of double cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 397 grams of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of topping.
- Prepare 100 grams of white chocolate.
- You need 50 grams of mascarpone cheese.
- It’s 200 ml of double cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
Double chocolate mascarpone cheesecake instructions
- Melt together the milk chocolate and 3/4 can of condensed milk in a bowl over a simmering pan on the hob.
- At the same time melt the white chocolate and the rest of the condensed milk in the same way, stirring both occasionally. Once melted leave both to cool.
- In a large bowl mash the biscuits up with a rolling pin (or use a processer if you have one) until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Melt the margarine in the microwave for 40 seconds and mix into the biscuits until sticky.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of a large flan dish and leave in the fridge to set whilst you prepare the cheesecake.
- Place the 200g of mascarpone in a large bowl with the 400ml cream and 3 tbsp sugar and whisk with an electric mixer until thick.
- Fold in the milk chocolate mixture well and pour over the biscuit base. Leave in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours.
- Once the middle layer has set, mix together the white chocolate mix with the remaining mascarpone cheese, cream and sugar until thick..
- Pour onto the top of the cheesecake and carefully spread it out evenly.
- Leave to set for a further 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Once set serve and enjoy.