Bailey's Irish cream cheesecake. Discover Baileys – The Original Irish Cream And Our Collection Of Flavors. Love Your Coffee With Delicious, Coffee mate® Coffee Creamer. Transform The Coffee You Like Into The Coffee You Love With Coffee mate® Coffee Creamer.
For the Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake Filling: In the body of a high power blender, food processor, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and sour cream until completely smooth. Baileys Irish Cream Cheesecake has a delicious, chocolate cookie crust topped with Baileys spiked cheesecake and ganache layers. Back in my college days, I managed a small Mediterranean restaurant near campus. You can have Bailey's Irish cream cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bailey's Irish cream cheesecake
- Prepare 600 g of cream cheese.
- You need 250 g of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of butter (melted).
- You need 40 ml of baileys.
- You need 100 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 300 ml of double cream.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate flakes crumbled up.
It was both a place for the local neighborhood to grab a quick bite to eat and for college kids to hang out and pretend to study while. Be the first to review this recipe. I thought I got this recipe from Bon Appetit but when I researched it I found that it really is different. Maybe I changed it over time but the result is a cheesecake that is so good I can't go to friends homes without making it!
Bailey's Irish cream cheesecake step by step
- Crush the digestive biscuits and place in a bowl with the melted butter.
- Mix together untill full combined.
- Press biscuit mixture into prefered tin and chill in the fridge untill the base is firm.
- While the base is chilling. Gently Whisk the cream cheese and then mix in the Bailey's..
- In a separate bowl whisk the double cream and icing sugar untill it forms stiff peaks.
- Pour in the cream cheese mixture and fold in gently.
- Fold in the flakes.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base and smooth over..
- Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!.
Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar and Baileys with an electric or balloon whisk until smooth. Creamy rich bailey's liquor, cheesecake, chocolate chips and an oreo cookie crust are all what makes this cheesecake perfection. Now in saying that, the cake itself BARELY tasted of Bailey's irish cream liqueur, and by barely I mean it may have just been in my head that there was a slight taste of it. The cheesecake itself is just a really good cheesecake recipe though. Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.