Uji matcha Ice cream. Starter Kits, Sampler Packs & Accessories Also Available. Absolutely no artificial coloring or flavors are used, so the natural flavor of high-quality matcha green tea can be savored. Specialties: Japanese fusion style dessert – Soft serve ice cream and parfaits including Matcha, sesame, tofu and other favors. – mochi ice cream with seasonal flavors.
After finish, keep it in a freezer over. Waffle biscuits, chewy shiratama mochi, and fruits are coated in velvety Uji matcha-white chocolate fondue, with a scoop of ice-cream providing accompaniment. Fondue is often overly sweet, but the bitter floral notes of matcha balance this sensual dessert well. You can have Uji matcha Ice cream using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Uji matcha Ice cream
- You need 20 g of Uji matcha.
- You need 2 tsp of icing sugar.
- You need 1 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brandy.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 50 ml of golden syrup.
- You need 50 ml of honey.
- You need 400 ml of double cream.
- You need 200 ml of hole milk.
The matcha used in Nanaya's ice cream is all sourced from the mountains in the north of Shizuoka's Fujieda City. Care is taken to ensure that the tea is grown in soil with the perfect mineral balance, and harvested while maintaining its ideal state. Most matcha ice cream is made from Uji matcha, which is the most famous in Japan. The photo displays a combination of matcha green tea ice cream from the famous Kyoto tea-producing area of Uji.
Uji matcha Ice cream instructions
- Prepare big bowl. At first mix Uji matcha and icing sugar well, then add brandy, vanilla essence, lemon zest, honey & golden syrup into the bowl, then mix them well..
- Add milk and double cream, then mix well..
- Put mixture into ice-cream maker. Set for 45-60mins. After finish, keep it in a freezer over night..
It is paired with a rich milk ice cream and a limited-edition strawberry sherbet only sold between March and. International Japanese dessert chain Amausaan Uji Matcha is opening its first United States location in downtown Berkeley. It'll serve matcha cheesecake, matcha ice cream, matcha mochi, and more Besides the coconut cream and matcha, the secret of this green tea ice cream recipe is that we add some maple syrup, vanilla, and a squeeze of lemon. All of these help to cut through the natural bitterness that matcha (or any tea) has, and gives you a sweet ice-cream-y dessert. Amausaan imported premium grade matcha from Uji Japan.