Rose ice cream. This rose ice cream is a smooth, rich, velvety and delicious treat which is so full of dreamy rose fragrance. It is a simple but an exotic ice cream that is delicately flavored with Rooh-Afza, and made without an ice cream maker. Whisk together the light cream, heavy cream, milk, sugar, rose water, salt, and pink food coloring in a bowl.
Combine the softened ice cream, saffron with milk, rose syrup, cardamom, and pistachios in a large bowl. Stir until the ice cream is smooth and pink in color. This rose ice cream is a delicious treat that's delicately flavored with rose water and vanilla. You can have Rose ice cream using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rose ice cream
- You need 400 ml of double or whipping cream.
- It’s 400 ml of condensed milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of Roohafza.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
A simple recipe that can easily be made in your ice cream maker. I love rose flavoring in food/drinks. One of my favorite teas is rose scented, and I drink it often. I've also played around with flavoring panna cotta and popsicles with lavender.
Rose ice cream step by step
- Chill the bowl in which you plan to whip the cream. Pour cream into the chilled bowl & whip till it forms soft peaks. If you are using an electric beater, this should take 2-3 minutes..
- Fold in the condensed milk, Roohafza and vanilla..
- If desired you may also add a few drops of food safe rose water (optional). Pour this mix into a freezer safe container. Spread a few dried rose petals & some chopped pistachios over the ice cream mix. Freeze for 5-6 hours or set, ideally overnight. Serve drizzled with Roohafza & more rose petals & chopped pistachios..
These floral fragrances in food = the best, basically. This rose ice cream is raw, vegan, gluten-free, and paleo-friendly, and you don't need to churn it. Allow the machine to mix in the flowers. When finished, the ice cream will be soft but ready to eat. Edible flower recipes – rose, lavender and elderflower Specialties: Fresh and unique ice creams, made with all-natural, hormone-free milk, organic fruits, and exotic ingredients.