Double Chocolate cake with Ice Cream and Caramelized Strawberries.
You can have Double Chocolate cake with Ice Cream and Caramelized Strawberries using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate cake with Ice Cream and Caramelized Strawberries
- You need of 12 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream ,.
- It’s 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Sugar Granulated.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- You need 6 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Strawberries , cut into small cubes.
Double Chocolate cake with Ice Cream and Caramelized Strawberries step by step
- Mix Flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Using a mixer, whip butter and sugar until it becomes soft and smooth, Add egg into this mixture and whip until the mixture becomes fluffy Now add vanilla essence and then the dry ingredients and combine with a spatula..
- Pre heat oven to 350 degree F. Fill the cupcake pan half full. And bake it for 15 to 20 minutes. You can make 12 cup cake out of this batter..
- Caramelized Strawberry : Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a non stick pan and add 6 tablespoon brown sugar. When the sugar completely melts/caramelizes and the syrup turns golden brown in color, add cubed strawberries. Turn the stove off..
- Microwave the cake for 10 seconds before serving.Arrange the cake in a serving dish and place a scoop of ice cream on top of each cake and top it with caramelized strawberries..