White chocolate and vanilla cheesecake.
You can have White chocolate and vanilla cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White chocolate and vanilla cheesecake
- Prepare 1 dash of good quality vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 2 of large free range eggs.
- Prepare 500 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 800 grams of full fat cream cheese.
- It’s 250 grams of digestive buscuits.
- It’s 115 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 115 ml of double cream.
White chocolate and vanilla cheesecake instructions
- Break up the digestive biscuits, I do this by placing them in a bag and using the rolling pin by rolling over the biscuits it makes them nice and fine easily.
- Level the mixed butter and biscuits to a greased 24cm cake tin I find that using a springform based tin is easier then bake the leveled mix for 10 minutes at 180°c.
- Melt the butter then mix with the crushed biscuits.
- Place the baked biscuit base in the fridge to cool while you prepare the rest of the mix.
- Slowly add the cream and beating until smooth then set the mixture aside and begin to melt the chocolate.
- Mix the sugar and cornflour in a bowl then add the cream cheese and beat with a whisk then add the eggs and beat well.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and beat well then scrape the mixture onto the cooled biscuit base. Remember to grease the cake tin again first!.
- Bake at 200°c for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool overnight then enjoy!.