No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake. And drizzling chocolate ganache on the top is just fun. Beat in powdered sugar until combined and smooth. Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
There's no baking required and the "cheesecake" is actually cashew-based, making this dessert gluten-free. It's a decadent dessert that is well worth the effort of making a baked cheesecake. It's no secret I love cheesecake. You can have No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake
- You need 16 of Digestive Biscuits (or other, to taste).
- Prepare 80 grams of Butter.
- You need of Peanuts, smashed into little pieces.
- You need of peanut butter part.
- It’s 340 grams of Peanut butter.
- It’s 600 grams of Soft Cream Cheese.
- You need 125 ml of Milk.
- You need 80 grams of Caster Sugar (use less if peanut butter already has lots of sugar in it).
- You need of chocolate part.
- You need 150 ml of Double Cream.
- It’s 300 grams of Dark Chocolate.
Whip – In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream, gradually increasing speed until you reach soft peaks. This is the ultimate emergency sweet-treat! I used old-fashioned oats, since that was what I had in the pantry. It's kinda awesome and fabulously easy.
No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Marbled Cheesecake step by step
- Reduce biscuits to crumbs via preferred method. I used my mini chopper because it's quick and easy. Pour into a bowl..
- Melt butter in bain-Marie or microwave. Pour into the biscuits and mix with hands until all the biscuit crumbs are wet..
- Press the biscuit mixture into the bottom of a 12 inch springform tin and put in the fridge to set. Make sure the layer is flat and even..
- While the base sets, spoon the peanut butter into a small pan and put over a low heat. Stir in the milk until combined. Should be like soft playdough. Remove from heat..
- In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Then add the peanut butter and mix until combined. Set aside..
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-Marie or microwave (on super low heat). Slowly stir in the double cream. Consistency should be thick, similar to the peanut butter mixture. Remove from heat..
- Take the base from the fridge. Spoon some of the peanut butter mixture into the tin and spread it across the whole base, covering it. Add uneven dollops of chocolate mixture. Repeat layering until all the fillings are in the tin..
- Take a pallet knife, knife, fork or spoon handle (anything, really), push it into the mixture (not so far you touch the base) and swirl it about, to create a marbled effect. Be careful not to mix it into one colour..
- Leave in the fridge to set. Preferably over night, but 6+ hours should be enough..
- If desired, while serving a slice, sprinkle over some smashed peanut pieces..
I have a whole tutorial on the perfect OREO cookie pie crust that you can check out too! Made without flour and without eggs, they're a bit different from so many of my other cookie recipes, and taste something like a hybrid between cookie and candy. A friend shared this no bake cookies.