White chocolate cheesecake. Reviews for: Photos of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. This is my all-time favorite white chocolate cheesecake recipe! A friend gave it to me years ago and I've made so many of these delicious cakes over the years—even had them requested as birthday.
Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. This white chocolate cheesecake is a stunning dessert. Smooth and creamy with an Oreo cookie crust and topped with chocolate ganache – it's the ULTIMATE white chocolate cheesecake! You can have White chocolate cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White chocolate cheesecake
- It’s 200 grams of Oatcake biscuits.
- You need 85 grams of Butter melted.
- It’s 284 ml of Pot double cream.
- You need 400 grams of full fat cheese, such as philadelphia.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Spoon the chocolate sauce over each piece of cheesecake and garnish it with a white chocolate curl. Prepare the recipe up to one day in advance; cover and refrigerate the cheesecake and sauce. You would never believe this cheesecake is actually very simple to make! You don't even need a springform (cheesecake) pan!
White chocolate cheesecake step by step
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Line the base of a 23cm springform tin with baking parchment.Whizz breifly again, then tip the mixture into the tin and press down firmly. Bake for 10 mins, then cool..
- Reduce oven temprature to 140°C/fan 120°C/gas 1. Wrap a double layer of foil, lined with cling film, around he base and sides of the tin to make it watertight. Break 400g chocolate into a pan, then pour in the cream and heat until the chocolate has melted. Leave to cool slightly. Rinse the bowl of the processor, then blend the cream cheese, eggs and vanilla essence together with the melted chocolate and cream until smooth..
- Put the tin in a deep roasting tray, then pour in the filling. Half fill the roasting tray with boiling water, bake for 1 hr, then turn the oven off. Leave to cool in the oven with the door slightly ajar for 1-2 hrs. Lift the cheesecake from the water, discard the foil, then coer with cling film and chill. The cheesecake can be made up to 3 days ahead. Great th remaining chocolat over the cheese cake before serving..
Place a heat-resistant bowl on top of the saucepan. Add white chocolate to the bowl, allow to melt, and then set aside. How to make a White Chocolate Chessecake. Bake this easy white chocolate cheesecake with graham cracker crust & raspberry topping. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. + / – Hover over image to Zoom.