Lime, ginger and coconut cheesecake. This tropical-inspired cheesecake features a ginger-coconut crust and two divine layers topped off with a fresh mango coulis. WOW the crust for this cheesecake is ingenious! I think that the coconut lime flavor is so great on its own that you dont actually need the mango coulis- but if you like a saucy.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. To serve place the cheesecake on a serving plate and carefully remove from the mould. Sprinkle a small amount of lime zest on the surface and then carefully arrange the chopped ginger around the edge of. You can cook Lime, ginger and coconut cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime, ginger and coconut cheesecake
- Prepare 2 of Lime, zest and juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh grated ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- You need 100 grams of Coffee cookies.
- It’s 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 50 grams of Fine sugar.
- You need 200 grams of Quark (fresh soft curd cheese).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Gelatins.
- Prepare 50 ml of Double cream.
This lime and coconut cheesecake is perfect for a dinner party and guaranteed to impress your guests, it's the taste of the Caribbean in a A bit like a pina colada, this lime and coconut cheesecake will transport you to more tropical places and you'll certainly be feeling festive after a slice! Lime ginger cheesecake is a spicey lemon cheesecake made with ricotta cheese. This delicious frozen dessert recipe is like a mash-up of key lime pie and cheesecake–on top of a sweet gingersnap crust! Lime Coconut Cheesecake Recipe by Our Best Bites.
Lime, ginger and coconut cheesecake step by step
- Crumb cookies and mix with melted butter to create bottom of cheesecake. Mix all other ingredients for mousse layer. Stiffen in fridge and serve with coffee syrup made of cold strong espresso and sugar..
Remove lid and using oven mitts, carefully remove pan from pot. My Coconut Lime Cheesecake will take your taste buds straight back to a tropical paradise! The light and fluffy cheesecake is loaded with coconut flavor, then topped with sweet and sour homemade lime curd and a bit of sweet whipped cream. A delightfully creamy vegan coconut lime cheesecake. This recipe is free from gluten & grains, refined sugars, and added oils, and can easily be made raw.