Toblerone cheesecake. This Toblerone Cheesecake is really delicious. If you like chocolate, you'll abolsultely love this recipe. With a Toblerone base and the cheesecake, you get a double chocolate hit.
It is made of Swiss chocolate, honey and almond nougat. BEAT PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the melted Toblerone and cream until well combined. You can have Toblerone cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toblerone cheesecake
- It’s 300 grams of bourbon biscuits.
- You need 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 400 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 120 grams of caster suger.
- You need 240 ml of double cream.
- You need 300 grams of Toblerone.
Personally I think Toblerone Cheesecake is one of the most delicious and easiest dessert recipes going around and every time I make it, it's always super popular with friends and family. Toblerone Cheesecake by UK-based company Vittles Foods Ltd is now available at Sheng Siong supermarkets in Singapore, Moneydigest reports. I make Toblerone Cheesecake every year for my niece and I'll warn you now. It's not a frugal dessert to make.
Toblerone cheesecake step by step
- Chop biscuits in a food processor.
- Melt butter and add to chopped biscuits.
- Press mixture in to cheesecake tin n chill in fridge.
- Soften cream cheese add suger.
- In a separate bowl whisk double cream until forms peaks.
- Melt Toblerone and add to the whisked cream.
- Add cream cheese to Toblerone & cream mixture.
- Once combined layer on to biscuits base an grate chocolate over.
They are strictly for special occasions only – but they do taste A-MA-ZING! No-Bake Toblerone Cheesecake! – Jane's Patisserie. *This post may contain affiliate links. Place chopped Toblerone in a medium heatproof bowl. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. This Toblerone Cheesecake combines all of the elements which make a great dessert, a rich crumbly base, light and creamy centre and of course- chocolate!