Strawberry Love Cheesecake. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe is super easy to make, and it's a fail-proof dessert for a crowd! Smooth and creamy, it's topped with delicious strawberries and homemade strawberry sauce – the perfect summer recipe treat!
Third Step: Pour the rest of the strawberry filling over the cheesecake. This Instant Pot Strawberry Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce is a tasty way to sneak some berries into everyone's favorite dessert. This cheesecake is a DIVA…so pretty you almost hate to take a slice…but so necessary to life right NOW!. You can cook Strawberry Love Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Love Cheesecake
- Prepare 1/2 block of Philadelphia cheese.
- You need 250 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1 punnet of strawberries.
- It’s 8 of digestive biscuits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
Reducing the sugar made it taste more tart from the lemon so it tasted more like strawberry lemonade cheesecake. I love strawberry lemonade so this was a good thing. The sweet strawberry flavor was wonderful, even without the freeze-dried strawberries. Made with simple homemade strawberry sauce, this is a smooth, creamy baked cheesecake recipe you will love.
Strawberry Love Cheesecake step by step
- Using blender, add biscuits & blend until almost fine crumbs. Can put biscuits into clear plastic bag& use rolling pin to crush biscuits if preferred..
- Add melted butter to biscuit ingredients mix and put in a round baking tray, I used heart shaped container. Press down until level..
- Leave in fridge too set for half hour or more.
- Blend strawberries and set aside..
- In a mixer or blender blend Philadelphia cheese..
- Do the same with the double cream. Then fold cream, Philadelphia cheese & strawberries together..
- Place sliced strawberries at side container on top biscuits..
- Pour in all ingredients..
- Put in fridge overnight to set. Then add cream & decorate the next day..
- Serve & enjoy.
Calling all cheesecake lovers – this is the best cheesecake recipe ever! This beautiful strawberry swirl cheesecake is the perfect centerpiece for a dinner party. Puree the strawberries in a food processor blender until smooth and set aside. Then mix in the cream cheese and powdered sugar until just combined. Fold in about half the strawberry puree.