Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert.
You can have Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert
- You need of Cake.
- Prepare 16 oz of semisweet baking chocolate.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare of White Chocolate Ganache.
- It’s 8 oz of white chocolate baking bars,cut n2 small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Raspberry Glaze.
- You need 1 packages of 10 oz. frozen raspberries in syrup,thawed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare of Topping.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh raspberries.
Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F spray 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray. In medium saucepan,melt semisweet chocolate and 1 cup butter over medium-low heat,stirring constantly until smooth. Cool 35 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Beat eggs in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed 5 minutes or until light and lemon colored. Fold cooled chocolate n2 eggs until well blended. Pour n2 pan..
- Bake 15 minutes. Dessert will be soft in center. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack,about 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm..
- Meanwhile,place white chocolate baking bars in small bowl. In small saucepan,bring 1/2 cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon butter just to a boil. Pour over chocolate;stir until smooth. Cool completely about 5 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled..
- Place strainer over saucepan;pour raspberries n2 strainer. Press mixture with back of spoon through strainer to remove seeds. Stir in cornstarch. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens,stirring constantly. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled..
- Spread white chocolate panache on top of cooled dessert. Spread raspberry glaze over panache. Refrigerate 30 minutes;serve or refrigerate until serving time..
- To serve,let dessert stand at room temperature for 1 hour. In medium bowl,beat 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream n2 pastry bag with large star tip. Pipe cream onto edge of dessert. Garnish with fresh raspberries..