Dad's double layered Cheesecake.
You can have Dad's double layered Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dad's double layered Cheesecake
- It’s 2 blocks of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 16 oz of sour cream.
- You need 2 of graham cracker crusts.
Dad's double layered Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Layer 1: Combine 2 blocks cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of vanilla and 1/2 cup of sugar. It may be necessary to soften the cream cheese first. Separate evenly between two graham cracker crusts. Cook at 350°F for 20 min..
- Layer 2: Combine 16 oz sour cream, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of vanilla. Remove the first layer from the over and let it cool slightly before adding the second layer evenly between both cheesecakes..
- Increase oven temp to 375°F and cook for 10 more minutes. Let cool in refrigerator and try not to eat it all in one sitting..