Double Fromage Cheesecake.
You can cook Double Fromage Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Fromage Cheesecake
- Prepare of Sponge cake.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 40 g of milk.
- Prepare 45 g of melted butter.
- You need 4 of egg white.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 110 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Cheesecake layer.
- Prepare 140 g of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 40 g of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Mascarpone cheese layer.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 25 g of water.
- Prepare 20 g of sugar.
- You need 60 g of mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 140 g of whipped cream.
- It’s 4 g of agar powder.
Double Fromage Cheesecake instructions
- Sponge cake sheet; beat egg yolk, milk, melted butter. Set aside.
- Prepare meringue; beat egg white and slowly added sugar until stiff peak forms..
- Add sifted cake flour and baking powder into the meringue. Then gently fold the mixture. Add liquid mixture part 1 slowly to the meringue. Mix well..
- Pour the batter in 8 inch mold, tab the mold to release air bubbles. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes. Wait until cool and slide into cake sheet.
- Line the cake sheet (half inch thick) in the 8 inch mold..
- Prepare cheesecake batter; Beat creamcheese, sugar,egg and heavy cream until smooth. add vanilla. Then pour the batter on top of sponge cake sheet in the mold.
- Bake at 150C for 25 min. Leave until cool in the mold..
- Prepare mascarpone layer; on the double boiler, melt agar, marcarpone cheese, egg yolk, sugar and water. Mix well..
- Add whipped cream and gently fold in mascarpone layer until smooth.
- Pour mascarpone mixture on top of cheesecake in the 8 inch mold. Keep in the freezer for 2 hr..
- Make sponge cake powder for outside decoration and texture by pressing left over sponge sheet cake through strainer. Then topping the whole cheesecake with cake powder. Leave in the fridge overnight..