You can have Dessert Arancini using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dessert Arancini
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of leftover rice pudding.
- Prepare 6 small of flat-bottom chocolates (Walker's of London, Reese's Mini peanut butter cups, Hershey's kisses…there are so many possibities!.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Rice Krispies, crushed.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying, whichever oil you would prefer to use to deep fry at 170C, eg groundnut, vegetable/rapeseed oil, coconut oil or sunflower oil are all suitable.
Dessert Arancini instructions
- Put two chocolates together, flat sides together..
- With wet hands (have a bowl of water to hand) take a ball of cold rice pudding, and place the chocolates in the middle.
- Make the rice pudding into a ball around the chocolate, completely encasing it.
- Roll the ball of rice pudding through the crushed Rice Krispies, pressing the crumbs onto the ball.
- Repeat until all three are done and set aside.
- Carefully place the balls into a deep fryer heated to 170C and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Carefully remove them from the oil, allow to drain, then set them on kitchen paper to absorb excess oil..
- While still hot, serve one per person with a good scoop of plain vanilla ice cream. The chocolate inside should be melty and the rice pudding should be warm and comforting… Oh my!.