Cherry Cheesecake Cookies.
You can cook Cherry Cheesecake Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheesecake Cookies
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of finely crushed graham crackers (about 1 sleeve).
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg, separated.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Cherry pie filling.
Cherry Cheesecake Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mats..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder..
- In a medium bowl, with a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the egg white and beat until well combined..
- Stir graham cracker mixture into butter mixture until combined..
- In another medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and granulated sugar until combined. Add in egg yolk and vanilla and mix until smooth..
- Using a medium cookie scoop about 2 tablespoons, scoop out the cookie dough and place on prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly, pressing your thumb or a round measuring teaspoon into the center of the ball to create a small bowl shape. Repeat with the remaining dough..
- Spoon or pipe the cream cheese mixture into the indents you made in the cookies..
- Bake for 12 minutes or until filling is barely set and the cookies are lightly golden..
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before removing them and cooking completely on wire rack..
- Spoon cherry pie filling onto your cookies before serving..