Deep fried snickers bars. Deep-fried candy bars such as Milky Way®, Snickers®, Mars® Bars, etc. This recipe is my own variation. There's something truly decadent about deep fried candy bars and now you can make them at home with this simple recipe.
Deep fried snickers bars Sinfully delicious! Originally, the Mars Bar was fried in the same type batter used for the fish. The idea appeared in the U. You can cook Deep fried snickers bars using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Deep fried snickers bars
- It’s 1 1/4 of cups of flour.
- You need 2 of teaspoons baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 3/4 of cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 of drops of yellow food coloring (optional).
- You need 1 of large egg beaten.
- It’s 1 of canola or peanut oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of popsicle sticks or disposable chopsticks.
- It’s 6 of Snickers bars or your favorite candy bar.
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar for dusting.
S. at carnivals and state fairs, using a wide variety of candy bars, mostly Snickers. Push popcicle sticks into Snickers bar from the bottom about half way up. For the funnel cake batter, you can either buy the mix at the store or make your own batter (there are several one's on recipezaar). Dip frozen Snickers into the batter.
Deep fried snickers bars step by step
- Insert popsicle sticks in the center of the candy bars. And freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- In a deep fryer heat oil to 360°F Fahrenheit..
- While oil is heating make the batter. Combine milk, egg and yellow food coloring & whisk.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. I use a mason jar for easier dipping..
- When oil is at temperature. Dip candy bars in the batter and fry 2 at a time until golden brown and delicious. About 2 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel..
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve..
Fry in hot oil until golden brown (just a few minutes). The batter for these deep-fried miniature candy bars uses club soda and confectioner's sugar. If desired, dust with confectioners' sugar. This is an incredibly indulgent, special occasion only dessert. It's delicious served with vanilla ice cream.