Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Easter always poses problems for people with allergies to things like dairy and soya, every holiday does really. I hate for my kids to miss out on any treats.
Gluten-Free Vegetarian Cake Salé I came up with recipe for cake salé that those with wheat or gluten allergies can eat. Vickys Creamy Broccoli Soup GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Syrup Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. You can have Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 360 grams of (2 & 1/2 cups) plain or gluten-free flour.
- It’s 90 grams (1 cup) of quick oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 225 grams (1 cup) of butter, softened.
- It’s 200 grams (1 cup) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 240 grams (1 cup) of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 130 grams of (2 & 1/2 cup) finely grated carrot, around 2 medium sized carrots.
- You need 130 grams (1 cup) of chopped pecans (optional).
Vickys Apple Flapjacks, GF DF EF SF NF. Santa and his helpers will be grateful! See great recipes for Berry ice-'cream' – can be vegan, Rose and cardamom tea too! These cookies are faster and easier than making a whole carrot cake.
Vickys Easter Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Whisk together the flour, quick oats, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt and xanthan gum if using https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338049-vickys-gluten-free-flour-mix-4-cakes-cookies.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Add the flour gradually until it's all cut in.
- Mix in the carrots and pecans then cover the bowl and chill the dough in the fridge for at least 60 minutes, 90 is really best to stop them spreading out so much.
- Preheat oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spoon a heaped tablespoon of dough per cookie onto the baking sheets, spacing the cookies at least 2 inches apart. You'll need to do this in batches so leave the unused dough in the fridge until needed.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes then let cool on the tray until you can peel them off the parchment paper.
- Once cooled, sandwich two cookies together with a buttercream or cream cheese filling. My basic buttercream recipe is 150g butter (I use Vitalite sunflower spread or gold foil Stork brand margarine) to 350g icing / powdered sugar and a dash each of vanilla extract and milk to thin to spreading consistency.
- Makes 48 cookies or 24 sandwich cookies. Store in an airtight container.
- Here are a few of my other sandwich cookie recipes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360643-vickys-tiramisu-sandwich-cookies https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350939-vickys-valentine-chocolate-shortbread-hearts-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361136-vickys-nutter-butter-cookies-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360763-vickys-oreo-cookies-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363081-vickys-maple-pecan-autumn-leaf-sandwich-cookies-gf-df-ef-sf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336167-vickys-easter-bonnet-cookies.
They are easily portable and they can be eaten with one hand. I once made a carrot cake scone, but I didn't have a food processor at the time so I had to grate the carrots by hand. Carrot cake is one of my favorite springtime desserts to. CRANBERRY dessert cookies Keto, Gluten Free, Sugar Free. Here is how you cook that.