Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. These are a real taste of Autumn. Ideal for a snack as they're packed full of goodness.
Ideal for a snack as they're packed full of goodness. They're basically flapjacks but in a different shape. I highly recommend adding some dried chopped apple if you don't use the instant porridge oats I use. You can have Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 60 ml of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of golden syrup.
- It’s 90 grams of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need 70 grams of instant oats – the Quaker OatSoSimple Apple & Blueberry (2 packets) is delicious in these (they don't state gluten-free though) or you can just grind some rolled oats instead.
- It’s 45 grams of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 35 grams of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 30 grams of ground flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice / mixed spice.
- It’s 110 grams of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple puree / applesauce.
If you like them a little thicker, chill the cookies in the fridge a half hour before baking so they don't spread so much. If you don't need these to be gluten free, replace the. See great recipes for Vickys Banana Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF too! Great recipe for Vickys Red Hot Valentines Crinkle Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slightly warm the coconut oil and syrup together in a microwavable bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir in so everything is coated in the oil/syrup mixture.
- Now add the pumpkin and apple purees and mix again well.
- Roll into ping pong sized balls and flatten down on the baking sheet (these cookies won't spread).
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes (depends on how thin you press them) then let cool on the tray before storing in an airtight container.
- I like to use this flaxseed mix available from Holland & Barretts, larger Tesco stores and also online. It's a resealable pack that stores in the fridge but it needs to be used within 6 weeks or the goodness is lost from the flax.
Crinkle cookies are the easiest cookies to make and are a favourite for many. I've made mine with Red Hots for Valentines Day! Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Recipe: Yummy Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan Vickys Christmas Tiffin Slice, GF DF EF SF NF Vegan. Raspberry Lemon Bars with Cookie Crumble Paleo GF DF recipes for chicken recipes.