Egg/Gluten/Milk/Oil-Free Puff Ball Cookies. The gluten free puff pastry is now ready to use. A quick and easy cookie recipe using chickpeas and no flour, oil, eggs or white sugar! Gluten-free baking, that is easy to adapt for you and your family!
Layers and layers of flaky pastry! Egg-free, without using an egg replacer. Naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. You can have Egg/Gluten/Milk/Oil-Free Puff Ball Cookies using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg/Gluten/Milk/Oil-Free Puff Ball Cookies
- You need 100 ml of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 50 ml of Soy milk.
Higher in protein and healthy fats These cookies are AWESOME!! These gluten free puff pastry Danish tastes as good as those (gluten ones) I remember from my childhood. The liquid will start absorbing the flour and will form into a ball. An easy gluten-free pancake recipe with a dairy-free and Vegan option.
Egg/Gluten/Milk/Oil-Free Puff Ball Cookies instructions
- Mix the katakuriko and sugar, gradually add soy milk to form the dough into a ball..
- Line the rolled balls on a baking tray (if they're too big they may not cook through, so it's best if they're the size of your finger tip)..
- Bake for about 8 minutes. When the balls are slightly brown, they're done..
A gluten-free pancake mix that makes Egg-Free Cooking. We recently found out that my husband has an egg sensitivity. I used unsweetened coconut milk and coconut oil with a flax egg. Milk – You may also use milk depending on how you measure the flour. I prefer water to keep it simple.