Easy Heavy Cream-free Cheesecake. The Best Cheesecake Without Heavy Cream Recipes on Yummly Great recipe for Easy Heavy Cream-free Cheesecake. Through trial and error, I made an easy and super yummy cheesecake.
It's also great as a gift. To prepare the crust, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. It was so creamy and delicious! You can cook Easy Heavy Cream-free Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Heavy Cream-free Cheesecake
- Prepare 200 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 10 of Cookies.
- You need 40 grams of Butter or margarine.
Even some of family who aren't big fans of cheesecake loved it. I used heavy cream in my recipe too. I will say, once the batter was in the pan it was so close to the top. My mom had to help me put it in the water bath so I wouldn't spill it.
Easy Heavy Cream-free Cheesecake instructions
- First, knead the cream cheese well. This is key!.
- Mix in the sugar and knead very well..
- Then, add the eggs and cake flour and mix to finish! If it's too firm, you can add a bit of milk..
- Warm the oven to 180℃..
- Next, let's make the bottom. Put the cookies in a bag and use a rolling pin to crush into fine pieces..
- Mix the melted butter or margarine into the crushed cookies from Step 5..
- Line the bottom of your pan with kitchen parchment paper and press the cookie mixture into the bottom. Then, pour the batter from Step 3 on top, but don't press down and deflate it!.
- Bake in an oven at 180℃ for 45-50 minutes. Watch as it bakes and if it appears as though it will burn, cover with aluminium foil..
- Once it browns on top, it's ready! Let cool, then chill in the refrigerator. Once chilled, cut and serve..
- It's moist if you let it chill in the refrigerator overnight, but the flavors meld and the cake becomes dense with time..
Beat the cream cheese,eggs,sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl with a electric mixer until smooth. Very delicious dessert baked in oven. Whether it is a simple dish of fresh pears and Roquefort or glorious cheesecake,a cheese dessert is an elegant finale to any dinner. Some especially good cheese and fruit combinations are:apple or melon slices with Cheddar or Provolone;strawberries or grapes with cream cheese or […] Great recipe for Easy Heavy Cream-free Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake. I wanted to try making a no-bake cheesecake without heavy cream and it was refreshing and delicious.