Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream. This tasty ice-cream contains no added sugar, getting its sweetness from strawberries and vanilla. Learn how to prepare this easy Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream recipe like a pro. This is a sweet, cool treat that brings a taste of summer to any time of the year.
Today I wanted to share with you a dairy-free ice cream made in an ice cream maker. I have a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker that works beautifully and won't break the bank. That's a blood sugar spike nobody needs. You can have Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 of large bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of strawberries.
Basically, this dairy free sugar free ice cream is great. Sugar-free as in there's no extra sugar in here. The fruit has natural sugars in it, of course. This "ice cream" reminds me of a delicious sorbet.
Sugar-Free Strawberry Ice Cream instructions
- Peel, bananas, cut into ½ inch slices and deep freeze in Ziploc bags till completely frozen (about 3 hours or overnight) Roughly chop strawberries (after hulling them) into big chunks and freeze in a container or Ziploc bags for 2 to 3 hours..
- Place the frozen bananas and strawberries into a bowl of a food processor or a high powered blender..
- Puree till you get a smooth mixture, scraping the sides of the bowl in between using a spatula..
- Soft serve homemade strawberry ice cream is ready!! You can serve this immediately or if you want a harder ice cream, place the mixture in a freezer container and freeze for about 3 to 4 hours. Serve immediately. #icecreams.
- You will need a food processor or a high-powered blender to do the job. Do not try to do this in an ordinary blender; it may burn out. Feel free to add a teaspoon of vanilla extract when blending. If you find the ice cream not sweet to your liking, add some sugar, honey or condensed milk when blending. Using the same procedure, you can make your favorite flavored ice creams; nutella, coffee, chocolate, nuts, mint, other fresh fruits etc..
It has a lovely vibrant strawberry flavor. I can barely taste the coconut (not that I'd mind). Almond Milk Ice Cream Sugar Free Recipes. Dairy-free Pistachio Honey Ice CreamGreen Girl Eats. Dairy-free Strawberry Ice CreamHappy Healthy Mama. honey, frozen strawberries, full fat coconut milk.