My home made diary free ice cream.
You can cook My home made diary free ice cream using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My home made diary free ice cream
- Prepare 3 cans of full fat coconut milk.
- You need 2/3 cups of sugar.
- It’s of Coconut flavour.
- You need of For the topping:.
- Prepare of Coconut cupcake.
- You need of Diary milk chocolate.
- You need of Biscuit.
My home made diary free ice cream instructions
- Refrigerate 2 two cans of coconut milk in the fridge over night.
- In a sauce pan add one can of coconut milk, add sugar and cook on low medium heat to make diary free condensed milk…cook untill it's well thickened….
- Then transfer in a bowl and chilled untill it's completely cool….then bring out the chilled cans in the refrigerator be carefull not to shake it open the cans using an opener you'll see the cream will separate from the coconut water gently remove the cream and but in a separate bowl,use a hand mixer and cream it untill fluffy then add in the condensed milk that you made earlier.
- Then add in coconut flavour and mix well…when completely mix divide the ice cream into 3 portion….
- Add chopped chocolate, crushed biscuits,and crumbed coconut cake..mixed well and freeze for 6 hours…. Served in a bowl and enjoy…I garnish with crushed biscuits and chopped chocolate…yum yum yum.
- Try these recipe out it easy and the ice cream taste really good and creamy.