Vickys 5 Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF. Cookie Monster Ice Cream is fun and colorful treat your kids will love. And with this recipe you can make ice cream without a machine! It started out fantastic but by the late evening I was stressed to the max.
These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. With only two base ingredients and a variety of ways to customise, you can make a version to suit every family member! They don't contain any flour or refined sugar, but they still taste like soft They taste of oats and bananas and are great for an on-the-go breakfast. You can cook Vickys 5 Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys 5 Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 200 g of gluten-free rolled oats (not instant).
- It’s 2 of medium-sized ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower spread, melted.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of golden syrup / agave / honey.
- You need 100 g of safe chocolate chips such as Enjoy Life or Moo-Free brands.
This is the kind of a cookie that mom's like to make for their kids. Ya know when you just score? Our family has been trying to get off the cereal for breakfast kick. These flour-free oat cookies sweetened with mashed bananas and honey are a quick and easy snack you can enjoy when on a clean-eating diet.
Vickys 5 Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat oven gas 3 / 170C / 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the mashed banana, melted 'butter' and syrup into the oats.
- Let sit for 15 minutes so the oats absorb the mash.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix in.
- Spoon onto the baking sheet and shape into 16 flattish rounds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden and set then let cool on a wire rack.
- These cookies can be wrapped and frozen individually, perfect for taking out as required.
There are a few optional ingredients here, like vanilla and nutmeg, that add a little extra dimension, but the essential recipe is really just four ingredients: Bananas, oats, dates, and chopped nuts. (I mean, you could argue that it's just three: I think you could leave the nuts. Banana breakfast cookies made with healthy ingredients and loaded with plenty of chocolate and oats! They make a perfect snack for any time of the day! You definitely can eat these chocolate chip banana oatmeal cookies for breakfast or for a healthy snack. I made these delicious cookies but used GF Porridge Oats instead of Rolled Oats with being Celiac could you recommend a substitute GF to the Rolled Oats Or are PO my only substitute Thankyou just found your site and love all your Recipies.