Dairy-free Tofu and Black Sesame Ice Cream. Take an Indulgent Bite Out of our Non-Dairy Magnum Bar Dipped in Sweet Belgian Chocolate! This vegan black sesame ice cream is fantastic for those of us who are living dairy-free. If you've never eaten black sesame ice cream before this is a different flavor.
We've been holding onto it for awhile, waiting for the perfect moment to post! Since school has started, everything has been crazy busy with recruiting, group projects. Great recipe for Dairy-free Tofu and Black Sesame Ice Cream. You can cook Dairy-free Tofu and Black Sesame Ice Cream using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dairy-free Tofu and Black Sesame Ice Cream
- It’s 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Black sesame paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Maple syrup or honey.
- You need 3 grams of Powdered gelatin.
- You need 1 of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 of Sesame (to garnish).
I'm breastfeeding, so I'm cutting down on sugar and dairy products. I based this on a recipe from a macrobiotic cookbook, reduced it to the essential steps and cut out any high-calorie ingredients. This is an ice cream that even people. To her credit, we ended our dinner with a black sesame inspired dessert upon the request of our friends: a black sesame and tofu ice cream cake (vegan, low fat and low carb).
Dairy-free Tofu and Black Sesame Ice Cream step by step
- Dissolve the gelatin in a little hot water (not listed)..
- Heat the soy milk in a saucepan. When warm, stir in the sesame paste a bit at a time..
- Remove from the heat, and mix in the maple syrup (or honey). Add the gelatin and vanilla essence..
- Pour into a freezer-safe bowl or tupperware container and put in the freezer..
- Mix well with a fork after an hour, and then again an hour later. Leave it to harden in the freezer..
- Transfer it to serving bowls, top with the sesame seeds, and it's done! I recommend you let it melt a little at room temperature (like in the photo) before serving..
Nothing like her homemade glutinous rice dumplings, but again – another delicate but aromatic treat. We tried Daily Harvest's new dairy-free ice cream, and it's incredible. Swirled Black Sesame Ice Cream My new ice cream recipe is completely vegan, raw and with Asian twang. Today we are making delicious black sesame ice cream! Black sesame seed, which is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc, is very healthy and beneficial for your heart, skin and bones.