Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies. Honey nut oatmeal cookies dairy free is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make honey nut oatmeal cookies dairy free at your home. The ingredients or substance mixture for honey nut oatmeal cookies dairy free recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes are: The Best Wheat Free Dairy Free Sugar Free Cookies Recipes on Yummly
They both have the same health benefits (like extra fiber!), but white whole wheat flour has a lighter taste and texture. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whole Wheat Dairy-Free Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies! You can have Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 40 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Honey.
- Prepare 30 grams of Olive oil.
Gotta love a good cookie recipe! Thanks to the coconut oil, these chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are crisp on the outside, but soft and chewy on the inside. With the whole wheat flour and oats, there's definitely a bit of wholesome goodness in there too. Add the oat flour, baking soda, and salt to a medium-sized bowl and whisk to combine.
Egg and Dairy Free, Whole Wheat Flour and Honey Cookies instructions
- Put a plastic bag in a bowl, place it on a scale, and measure in the ingredients..
- Close the plastic bag, mix all the ingredients thoroughly, and bring the dough together..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, shape the dough from Step 2 into a button shape, or you could roll the dough out to a thickness of 4 mm and cut out shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 180°C for 12-15 minutes, and they should be ready once cooled. My oven took 13 minutes to bake the cookies..
- Note: You could arrange the amount of ingredients as follows: cake flour 120 g, whole wheat flour 20 g, honey 35 g, and olive oil 30 g. The dough will be a bit crumblier, but you will be able to cut out the dough using a cookie cutter..
Gluten and Dairy Free Honey Cookies. Actually eggs are not dairy at all. Dairy refers to any food made from the milk of a cow, goat or sheep. I hope this is helpful and thank you so much for your comment. NO refined sugar, and instead contain honey which is anti-inflammatory and a healthy source of energy.