Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. One bowl, no beaters necessary, soft, delicious cookies. Drizzle with melted chocolate and make them extra special.
Roll & Cut Shortcake Option: Lightly pat the dough out to ½-inch to ¾-inch thickness on a surface dusted with a little Bisquick. Cut straight down with a biscuit cutter or cookie cutter (do not twist). Strawberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are loaded with gluten-free oats, dark chocolate chips, and tons of fresh strawberries for a gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan breakfast cookie recipe! You can have Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies
- It’s 35 grams of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Strawberries (hulled and finely chopped).
- You need 100 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Almond powder.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
They make a wonderful Valentine's Day dessert recipe! Since our Easy Dairy Free Oreo Cheesecake has been such a popular recipe on The Fit Cookie, I decided to make some more flavors. Our whole family (even the dairy eaters) love all of our allergy friendly cheesecake versions, so I plan on making more 🙂 With Valentine's Day is coming up, I decided to make a pretty pink colored dairy free Strawberry Cheesecake, but you can make this any time. They'll give you the texture and flavor you're looking for while fitting in with everyone's diets.
Dairy-Free Strawberry Cookies instructions
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a bowl and use a spoon to stir around and around to get rid of lumps..
- Place the vegetable oil, sugar, and minced strawberries into a separate bowl and mix well..
- Add the powdered ingredients from Step 1 to Step 2 and use a spoon to mix well..
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the fridge and roll it out with a rolling pin. Cut out shapes and bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for about 14 minutes..
Not only is this recipe a favorite of my husband's, it's extra special to me because it goes back to my great-grandmother. These heart-shaped, gluten free strawberry linzer cookies are a wonderful treat for any time, especially for Valentine's Day. One bite of these strawberry flavored cookies with jam and you will be hooked too! If you love cookies as much as we do, you will want to check out all of my delicious gluten free cookie recipes! Dairy-Free Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie is gluten-free, soy-free, & vegan too!